MODERNISATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN CENTRAL ASIA THROUGH NEW TECHNOLOGIES
( HiEdTec )
UNIVERSITY OF RUSE, BULGARIA
In order to respond to:
- the Digital Transformation of Industries (Industry 4.0), which also requires DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF EDUCATION with overtaking pace, the consortium will develop Concepts of adapting the educational system to the digital generation, considering the specific conditions of each of the partner countries;
- the requirement of the EU to give the opportunity for EVERYBODY to learn at ANY time and at ANY place with the help of ANY lecturer, using ANY device – computer, laptop, tablet, phablet, smart phone, etc. the consortium will create Centres for innovative education technologies.
MAIN PROJECT OUTCOMES AND PRODUCTS:
- Sustainable academic network for sharing experience and exchange of good practices in the field of innovative educational technologies and didactic models;
- 5 Concepts of adapting the education system to the digital generation – 1 per Partner country (PC);
- 15 Centres for innovative educational technologies – 1 at each PC university;
- 45 active learning classrooms – 3 at each PC university;
- Virtual classrooms – 1 at each PC university;
- Handbook of innovative educational technologies;
- Courses for trainers for the acquisition of digital skills and learning methods;
- Courses for lecturers for the acquisition of digital skills and learning methods;
- 75 e-Learning courses – 5 at each PC university;
- 75 PowerPoint presentations of lectures, suitable for delivering using interactive electronic white board – 5 at each PC university;
- Cloud-based Virtual Library of the digital educational resources.
- The project products will be of benefit for all stakeholders in education:
- National and university policy-makers in the field of education;
- University academics who are trainers / lecturers / learners;
- Scientific, economic and social partners.
- The project will help to turn partner universities into innovative universities and to improve the quality of the trained specialists, who are necessary to perform the Digital Transformation of Industries (Industry 4.0).
19 universities from BULGARIA, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, PORTUGAL, KAZAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UZBEKISTAN and 5 Ministries of Education of the CENTRAL ASIAN countries.
November 2018 – November 2021