Telefon: (0374) 223-44-45
Human Resources Department is an independent structural subdivision of the Institute, which provides for the establishment and implementation of a single personnel policy of the Institute. The department conducts its activity in collaboration with heads of structural subdivisions and departments, the main task of human resource management is to solve the problem of increasing efficiency in using human resources.
The main objectives of the department are to develop and implement a single policy in the field of personnel, training and retraining of the Institute staff, and increasing their professional level; form and train personnel reserve for the promotion to leadership positions; participate in the development of suggestions on improving the structure and staffing of the institute; ensure compliance with the labor law standards in the work with the staff; create the normal working conditions for the improvement of the employees’ workforce, and maintain a healthy spiritual and psychological environment in the community; introduce new methods and advanced technologies in the field of human resources; standardize and unify personnel documents, and improve personnel management processes based on the use of information and communication technologies.
Human Resources Department has its own operations in accordance with the Decrees and Orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions of the Oliy Majlis, Labor Code, National Program for Personnel Training, Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers, as well as orders of Ministry of Agriculture and Water Management and the Higher and Special Education Ministry ,the Regulations of the Personnel Department of the Institute and in accordance with the annual work plan of the Personnel Department approved by the Rector of the Institute.
The Human Resources Department carries out the following tasks:
- Choose and recruit highly qualified staff with proficient professional knowledge, scientific and creative potential to prepare specialists in accordance with the “National Program of Personnel Training” under the leadership of the institute administration and heads of the departments;
- Complete documents on recruitment based on labor contract, promotion and dismissal of teaching staff, educational-assistant and administrative-economic personnel;
- Store, fill in labor books, register documents specified on personnel;
- Schedule holidays and control their implementation;
- Execute and register sickness certificates:
- Record information on incentives and rewarding;
- Prepare documents on granting pension to employees;
- Prepare business trips and orders on business trips
- Create and update the database of institute staff;
- Accept, keep and maintain personal documents of students of the Institute for all forms of education;
- Register and verify students’ orders (acceptance, transfer, reinstatement, dismissal, motivation, etc.);
- Maintain and submit personal documents of graduate students and students who have been dismissed to the archives in accordance with the established procedure
- Register and issue diplomas to graduating students;
- Provide information on vacancies to the regional employment center every month.
- General Provisions
- Human Resources Department
The department is directly subordinated to the Rector of the Institute.
- The department in its activity is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other normative and legal acts, as well as the Charter of the Institute, orders and instructions of the rector of the institute and these regulations.
- The department conducts its activity in cooperation with heads of subdivisions and departments, which is the main task of human resource management – to solve the problem of increasing efficiency in using human resources.
- Basic tasks
- The main tasks of the department are:
- Develop and implement a single policy in the field of personnel support, training, retraining and raising the professional level of the Institute staff;
- Form and train personnel reserve for career promotion;
- Participate in the development of suggestions on the structure and staffing of the Institute;
- Ensure compliance with the labor law standards in working with staff;
- Establish normal working conditions and maintain healthy mental and spiritual environment for the staff of the Institute to improve their work skills;
- Implement new methods and advanced technologies for human resource management, standardize and unify personnel documentation, improve HR management processes based on information and communication technologies.
III. Functions of the department
- In accordance with the tasks assigned to the department, the Department performs the following functions:
- Ensure selection and location of staff of the Institute according to the current legislation;
- Analyze regularly the dynamics of the situation related to the departments of the institute and staff, forecast changes in them;
- Study the practical and professional qualities of employees, and plan their career growth in their professional and career positions;
- Establish and purposefully prepare an effective human resources reserve for all levels of management;
- Evaluate periodically willingness and readiness to enter the managerial positions;
- Organize certification of staff, analyze certification results, prepare and register relevant documents and orders;
- Prepare and submit proposals to the Board for consideration of the institute staff’s hiring, transferring and termination of the employment contract with them;
- Develop and submit recommendations to the Board of Directors on maintaining the required level of qualification, creating a continuous system of staff training and professional development and ensuring its effective functioning;
- Collaborate with higher education institutions and vocational colleges in order to train personnel for the institute;
- Carry out work on general and professional adaptation of new employees, study the reasons of changing jobs, and develop staffing stabilization measures;
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current measures of material and moral incentives, make suggestions and recommendations on increasing their workforce and social activity, develop new types of incentives;
- Introduce personnel management methods using modern information technologies and automated systems;
- Keep personal and statistical records of personnel and preparation of specific reports;
- Keep and maintain employees’ workbooks, personal records, databases and other identity materials;
- Provide consultations and methodological assistance to managers and heads of Departments of the Institute in solving personnel related and social issues;
- Control over observance of the labor legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the selection, location and upbringing of staff in the departments of the Institute;
- Select candidates for official trips to foreign countries with the heads of the institute departments, register them, record of specialists sent to the business trip;
- Prepare orders on service trips, issue and give service travel certificates;
- Control over timely use of vacation, draw up relevant documents in the prescribed manner;
- Prepare the materials on as well as awarding state prizes, certificates of honour to jubilees distinguished staff for practical work and using other types of incentives in accordance with the established procedure;
- Implement measures for social protection of the Institute staff, create favorable working conditions, organize recreation and protection of their health; register medical certificates in the prescribed manner and prepare documents on assignment of pensions to employees of the Institute;
- Organize control over observance of labor discipline at institute subdivisions, prepare proposals for consideration of disciplinary responsibility of the Institute staff;
- Organize and issue service certificates and permits to employees of the Institute in accordance with the approved procedure;
- Provide information on current and previous employment of employees;
- Consult the staff of the Institute and the persons applying for work, consider citizens’ complaints and appeals on issues within the competence of the Department
- Employees of personnel department may use the following rights during the implementation of the tasks and functions assigned to the Department:
- Inquire and receive the information necessary for the development of staffing plans and programs in the prescribed manner from structural subdivisions and departments of the Institute;
- Monitor and control compliance of departments of the institute with labor legislation and normative-legal acts related to human resources;
- Make recommendations to the management of the Institute to eliminate infringements of the legislation and impose liability on executives and other employees, who did not ensure the fulfillment or breach of the requirements of the current labor legislation;
- Make suggestions to the management on work with personnel and further improvement of the institute structure and staff in accordance with the established procedure;
- Participate in the meetings and councils conducted by the administration of the Institute;
- Involve specialists of other structural subdivisions and departments of the Institute to deal with issues related to the department’s work (in consultation with structural subdivision managers).
- Organization of work
- The department organizes its work on the basis of current plans, approved by the management of the Institute for the future.
- The head of the department is appointed by a rector of the institute.
- Head of department:
- Provides a well-organized organization of the tasks and functions assigned to the department;
- Carries responsibility for fulfilling the duties and functions entrusted to the Department, as well as keeping commercial secret of the work being performed in the Department;
- Makes suggestions with the heads of structural subdivisions and heads of departments on recruitment, assignment and termination of the labor contract with the institute staff;
- Signs letters to the structural subdivisions and departments of the Institute that do not require management decisions.
- The structure and staff of the department are approved in accordance with the established procedure.