Head of the department Educational-methodical department
Phone: (0374) 223-43-67
The Educational-methodological department, is the structure governing the educational process and based on the rich intellectual heritage and universal values noted in the “Law on Education” and “The National Program for the Training of Personnel” of the Republic of Uzbekistan, set itself the goal of implementing the tasks of forming an integral system of modern culture, economy, science, technology and on this basis, carries out its activities. Along with this, ensuring the consistency and mutual correspondence of curricula at all stages of education. It provides for the integration of general and additional education in the curriculum, as well as the convergence of the essence of learning with the needs of real life to the maximum extent.
The Educational-methodological department is vested with the authority to improve the educational process in the institute on the basis of the achievements of advanced knowledge and science, providing the basis for educational documentation, summarizing the advanced achievements that the faculties and departments achieved in academic work.
The Educational-methodical department pays great attention to introducing all the necessary disciplines in the learning process so that students grow up to be leading, qualified specialists at the level of modern requirements.
The tasks of the educational-methodical department are the following:
- Improvement of the educational process in the institute on the basis of achievements of advanced knowledge and science, provision of the institute’s structures with state educational standards and basic educational documentation
- Planning and organization of the educational process of the Institute
- Coordination of educational, educational-methodical work of faculties and departments of the Institute
- Continuous improvement of the normative and methodological documentation in the management of the educational process
- Development and submission to the Academic Council of perspective plans for the development of education at the Institute
- Generalization and introduction in the educational process of the institute of achievements in the academic work of faculties, departments and structures
- Ensuring control over the knowledge of students and compliance with the rating system of assessment requirements of the Charter
- Formation and provision of the plan of retraining and advanced training of professors-teachers
- Student attendance analysis
- Ensuring observance of the academic discipline by professors-teachers and students
- Organization and analysis of the current, intermediate final control at all departments and magistracy
- Ensuring the main working documentation at the departments and faculties
- Preparation of documents for drawing up the staff list of institute, monitoring the implementation of training loads
- Preparation of documents for teachers conducting part-time and hourly classes, organization and alignment of the distribution of the fund of studies at an hourly rate
- Studying the activities of faculties and departments of the Institute for Academic Affairs
- Organization of competition of professors-teachers
- Introduction of developed foreign experience in the educational process
- Organization of practice and provision with methodical tools
- Educational and methodological coordination of the academic lyceum
- In the educational-methodical department the Head, Inspector, Methodologist and Dispatchers carry out activities
The work carried out by the Educational-methodical department of the Institute
In recent years, the Educational-methodical department has paid attention to strengthening the material and technical base of the departments available in the institute, improving the educational process. To conduct classes at a high level, along with experienced professors, teachers are attracted young promising teachers.
Special attention is paid to the organization and control over the implementation of the educational process according to the plans drawn up in accordance with the approved State standards of education and exemplary curricula, as well as qualitative conduct of students’ qualification practices.
Today, the Institute trains specialists in 12 educational areas of bachelor’s degree and 5 master’s degrees. Three faculties and 18 departments are involved in the institute, their activities are constantly coordinated by the department.
According to the institute, the contingent of students is 4,157, of whom 538 people (12.9%) are girls. In the academic year 2017-2018, 274 professors and teachers work in the main staff of the Institute. Of these, 68 people (24.8%) are women. 8 of them (2.9 percent) are doctors and professors, 44 people (14.5 percent) are candidates of science (PhD) and docents, 222 people (81.6 percent) are senior teachers and assistants, scientific potential is 21.4 percent.
Over the past five years, several electronic textbooks, over 20 textbooks, training manuals, and monographs have been published by professors and teachers of the Institute. These publications are in sufficient quantity delivered to the Information and Resource Center, and used in the educational process.
Conducting classes with the effective use of multimedia programs in the conference halls and departments of the Institute helps to improve student knowledge.
All the departments conduct classes using computers and projectors in technically equipped study rooms, practical exercises by displaying on the screen indicative charts, schedules, diagrams. It gives great effect on the use of computers and projectors in the preparation and protection of final qualification works. Special attention is paid to improving the educational processes of the Institute on the basis of the introduction of new pedagogical and information technologies.
The Institute pays special attention to the development and implementation of methods and tools to improve the educational process, a new generation of didactic and informational support for educational and methodological complexes of the education process in compliance with “The Law on Education”, “The National Program for the Training of Personnel” and other normative legal documents related to education. Since 2016-2017 academic year, the creation of electronic complexes, including a distance learning system of 100% of the disciplines taught at the institute, has been put on track.