The delegation of our institute headed by the rector of the institute Umidjon Mukhtaraliyevich has left for Alpen-Adria University of Austria on the “INTRAS” project within the framework of the European Union “ERASMUS” + program in order to provide the implementation of the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 5, 2018 PD-3775 “On additional measures to improve the quality of education in higher education institutions and their active participation in large-scale reforms in the country”.
The purpose of the business trip: participation in the regular reporting meeting of the “INTRAS” project under the European Union “ERASMUS+” program.
- Participation in seminars planned for the “INTRAS” project.
- Signing of a memorandum of cooperation between Alpen Adria University of Austria and Andijan Machine Building Institute.
- Negotiations on the establishment of joint programs (joint undergraduate and graduate programs, dual diplomas, joint PhD programs and other related organizational forms) in future.
- Conducting narrow meetings to familiarize with the relevant faculties and departments on research projects and to establish cooperation.
- Carrying out negotiations with the faculty, scientists and specialists of Alpen Adria University, who were planning to be involved in the educational process of the Andijan Machine Building Institute.
- Acquaintance with the educational process and the established educational and scientific laboratories of Alpen Adria University.
October 21, details of the first day
The first day began with a welcoming ceremony. The management of Alpen-Adria University presented the city of Klagenfurt and the history of the institute. Then the project coordinator informed the participants about the workshop’s objectives and tasks. The project also considered the accreditation process.
The journey is ongoing and we will provide details of the trip.