European Union Erasmus + 586292-EPP-1-2017-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP “INTRAS”: “Intelligent Transport Systems: Intelligent Transport Systems: New ICT based Master’s Curricula in Uzbekistan” (Intelligent Transport Systems: New Master’s degree based on IT for Uzbekistan”) project
The main purpose of this project is to create an infrastructure and system for the preparation of new generation ITS engineers.
The specific targets set in the project include:
- New generation engineers the issues of solving the problems of local and regional transport authorities in Uzbekistan, industrial and private consumption will be discussed within the framework of the project.
- Improvement of the existing master’s degree and development of new
training courses in 6 partner technical institutes.
- Computers are mainly used in the teaching process.
- Creation of interdepartmental educational laboratory in six partnering
- Preparing teachers and staff for providing training courses in 6 technical
- Strengthening the links between the 6 universities of the Republic of
Uzbekistan and the manufacturing sector.
Partners of the Project – The Consortium:
The project is being implemented in collaboration with leading Polish, Austrian and
Slovak universities, with six universities in Uzbekistan and 4 non-academic
organizations (Project Coordinator: Maciej Sawicki) .
European universities and organizations where partnerships were set:
- POLITECHNIKA GDANSKA,
- ZILINSKA UNIVERZITA V ZILINE,
- UNIVERSITAET KLAGENFURT,
- ANDIJAN MACHINE-BUILDING INSTITUTE,
- JIZZAKH POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE,
- TERMIZ DAVIAT UNIVERSITETI,
- TOSHKENT AVTOMOBIL YOLLARI INSTITUTI,
- TASHKENT INSTITUTE OF RAILWAYS ENGINEERING,
- TOSHKENT AXBOROT TEXNOLOGIYALARI UNIVERSITETI,
- MINISTRY FOR HIGHER AND SECONDARY SPECIALIZED EDUCATION,
- TOSHSHAHARTRANSXIZMAT STOCK COMPANY,
- THE UZBEK AGENCY FOR AUTOMOBILE AND RIVER TRANSPORT.