The Andijan Machine Building Institute starts accepting students’ applications, TRANSFERING and RESTORATION, wishing to continue their studies from the autumn semester, for the 2018/2019 academic year. Applications are accepted by the special working group from July 15 to August 5, 2018.
The documents will be presented to the head of the teaching and methodical department M. Djurakhanov. Documents are accepted every day from 9 00 to 17 00 (on Saturday from 9 00 to 15 00, Sunday is a day off).
Note: Students who have left the list of students for 5 years or more, as well as those who are transferred from another direction to another, must submit their documents to the Regional group. The regional working group is located at Andijan State University.
Address of the regional working group: Andijan city, Universitet street, 129.
The following documents will be submitted on restoring the studies of the students:
To restore students who have dropped out of a number of students (after an academic leave), the following documents are provided;
- A copy of the order,(expelling from the institute or academic holiday)
- Copy of the rating book (confirming the authenticity of the dean, signature and seal).
- Certificate from the place of residence.
- Copy of the passport (the original is shown).
- Case, envelope.
- Statement addressed to the rector, with explanatory.