The next meeting on the organization of effective preparation for the 2018-2019 academic year was held at the institute on June 9, 2018. The meeting was held by a vice-rector for academic affairs Q.Ermatov. Vice-rector for spiritual and educational affairs N.Ikramov, vice-rector for science B.Mamadjanov, vice-rector for finance and economics S.Azamov, deans of all faculties, heads of divisions and heads of departments participated in it. The following issues were highlighted at the meeting:
- About the decision of PQ-3775 decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 5, 2018 “On additional measures to enhance the quality of education in higher education institutions and ensure active participation in extensive reforms in the country” (Pro-rector on spiritual and educational affairs N. Ikromov).
- On the basis of the Ministry’s order dated June 7, 2018, № 504 on the development of the Institute for the preparation of the new 2018/2019 academic year and the development of a roadmap on this basis. (Pro-rector academic issues Q.M. Ermatov, head of educational-methodological department M. Jurakhonov).
- About the admission quota of the institute in accordance with the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from June 4, 2018 “On admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2018/2019 academic year”, (Head of marketing department N.Ibragimov);
- On carrying out tests on information and communication technologies and foreign language for professors-teachers (Supervisor of quality control department M.Yusupova);
- On the implementation of the “Individual plan of work” letter dated May 26, 2018, No. 87-02-1203 of the Ministry and of the faculty (based on the Decision 7/9 of the Council of the Council of May 26, 2018 (Head of the department of monitoring and internal control G.Bozorova).
Relevant decisions were made on the issues discussed at the meeting and the officials were given necessary instructions.