“Uzavtosanoat” stock company “of the Tashkent Polytechnical Museum” by the non-profit organization on January 17, 2017, the exhibition dedicated to the young inventors. Representatives of our institutions, 5 students an active part in the development of their inventions and practical:
1. Xalimov Javoxirbek – “Automobile and Tractor” in the direction of 1-year student of group 208-16: “Car Chassis remote-controlled electronic tablet.”
2. is Mamajonov Ilxomjon “Surface transport systems and their operation” in the direction of 1-year student of group 203-16: “cycle of moving the car seat.”
3. Sabirov Sodiqjon “Surface transport systems and their operation” in the direction of 1-year student of group 203-16: “Two-function board”.
4. Suleymanov Jimmy “electrical machinery, electrical mechanics and electrical technologies” in the direction of 1-year student of group 213-16: “The device which converts solar energy into electrical energy”
5. Muminov Saidasror – “Technological machinery and equipment” in the direction of 1-year student group 197-1: “The earthquake warning device.”
This group of “car” was a great teacher and B.Qayumov “Surface transport systems” department was headed by senior lecturer S.Yusupovlar. At the end of the exhibition of all the participants of the Tashkent Polytechnical Museum for active participation in a contest for young inventors were given certificates and gifts. Sabirov Sodiqjonov “Two-function board” development “technical creativity” was awarded a diploma of the nomination. During the exhibition for inventors to present their developments and gave an interview to the media.