1. Andijan Machine building Institute was established by the decree No. PP-1533 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on May 20, 2011 «About measures on strengthening the material-technical base of institutions of higher education and improving the quality of training highly qualified specialists» and on the basis of the resolution 214 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan July 25, 2011. » About changing of the Andijan Engineering and Economics Institute to Andijan Machine building institute «and included in the organizational structure of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2.Andijan Machine building institute is a public institution of higher education, and is engaged in training activities on the implementation of training programs, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as educational and scientific-pedagogical methodology, as well as carries out other activities and educational services.
3. Andijan Machine building institute acts according to the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, «Education Law», “On the National Personnel Training Program”, and the decisions of the chambers of the Oliy Majlis, the decrees, resolutions and ordinances of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education regulations acts and this Charter.
4. Andijan Machine building institute is a legal entity. Operational management, with its own private property, and this property will respond in accordance with its obligations under its own name and may assume the obligation to carry out the purchase of property and non-property rights and it may sue and be sued in court.
It has independent balance, bank accounts and others, including foreign currency accounts, a seal written the name of the institute and the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and stamps and other requisites.
Andijan Machine building institute: Andijan region, Andijan city, Boburshoh Street 56.
The name of the taxpayer: the Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Taxpayer identification numbers:
400110860034017950100079001 2-development account
100010860034017097300079001 budget accounts
400910860034017950100079001 contract account
499910860034017950100079001 budget means development account
The bank code of taxpayer: 00014
Andijan Machine building institute (AndMBI)
II. The main functions of the higher educational establishments.
5. The main objectives of the Andijan Machine building Institute are the following:
– To satisfy person’s needs to intellectual, cultural and spiritual and moral development through higher education;
– To form inclusive and developed loyal person, a citizen of an independent state, devoted to their motherland, the people, the sense of community and family responsibility, respecting national and universal values, and enriching and strengthening traditions of the nation and performing good service for the future of our country by heart ;
-To develop the science through the scientific researches and creative activities by scientific educational staff and the students, and use the results in the educational process;
-To train scientific educational staff and high educated specialists in all spheres of economy and develop their professional experience;
-To store and process moral, cultural and scientific values;
– To disseminate knowledge among the population, develop their spiritual, educational and cultural level
III. The subjects of educational and scientific-methodological work
their rights and obligations
6. Person who has been enrolled in Andijan Machine building institute by the order of the rector of the Institute becomes the student of the Institute. A student is given ID card and rating book.
The students are enrolled in the institute in the manner prescribed by law, based on the applications of individuals with general secondary, secondary, and vocational education to higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the rules of procedure and rating results adopted by the educational institutions of the State Testing Commission.
Enrollment to higher educational institutions (grants, payment of the contract) is equal for all, the only rules adopted and implemented only on a competitive basis, the highest score in the admission test will be entitled to receive state grants in the first place. The remaining applicants on the basis of test scores for the contract will have the right to be accepted under the quota. Enrollment to higher educational institution is guaranteed in accordance with the law on the basis of certain privileges.
7.Andijon Machine building institute students have the following rights:
– To acquire knowledge suitable for achievements in science, technics and modern technology;
-To use free of charge books, periodicals, electronic learning tools available at the information and resource center by the established order;
-To get free advice and guidance;
-To use free of charge auditoriums and the facilities in accordance with established procedures of the educational process;
– To offer their suggestions on the effectiveness of the educational process and on improving the quality of education, through critical review to the dean’s office, chairs of the educational institution and demand their consideration;
-To participate in public events to be held throughout institute and faculty;
– To participate in scientific research and in scientific conferences and publish their results and give information about it;
– To be members of public associations legally working in the institute and to participate in their work.
Student should study on a high level of education, become highly qualified personnel in the specialty chosen and use the legal rights which not contradict the legislation.
Students should not abuse their rights, these rights must not be used for the purpose contrary to the interests of other persons.
8. In the form of teaching separated from manufacturing on the basis of state grants and tuition fees the students are provided with scholarship by the order and in the amount established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Students have the right to receive scholarships in accordance with the relevant normative-legal acts of the President’s State Scholarship, Beruni, Ibn Sina, Navoiy and Ulugbek State scholarships, as well as scholarship appointed by legal individuals.
9. Military service, restore health, pregnancy and childbirth, as well as the care of children is not in session and students by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan can be approved on the basis of academic holidays.
10. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the form of full-time training students studying in institutions of higher education given the opportunity to call for military service during the period of delay time.
11.Higher education students in need of accommodation will be provided with a place that meets the sanitary standards and regulations. Payment for municipal services in the hostels of the institutions of higher education is determined in accordance with the law. Students in need of residential accommodation in the existing institution of higher education aren’t allowed to use the space for other purposes (rental and other agreements).
In the form of study separated from production students are allowed to work at higher education institutions, as well as in other areas, protest in accordance with the procedure established by law.
12.The students of Andijan machine building institute have rights to reinstate in studies, dismissed for a valid reason or desire to restore in accordance with the rules of procedure for the removal .
The students of Andijan machine building institute have rights to reinstate in their studies in other institutions in accordance with the rules and procedures established by the Institute of higher educational establishment (to reinstate in studies).
Non-state higher education institutions and branches of institutions of higher education that are not licensed to carry out educational activities on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan other countries (centers, departments, educational counseling centers, etc.) have not right to remove or reinstate in studies toAndijan machine building Institute.
To restore or to move from one institution to another is carried out by the rules established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
13.The students of Andijan machine building Institute get knowledge envisaged in the curriculum of higher education, training programs and necessary to perform all kinds of tasks within the prescribed period and by the Charter of the Institute must comply internal procedures with the provisions of the rules and at students’ accommodation.
In cases stipulated by the decisions of local authorities and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, at the expense of students’ studying time to work not related to the educational process is prohibited.
14. The provisions of this charter and the internal regulations of the institution of higher education if the student is violating the obligations stipulated in the following disciplinary measures: reprimands, removal of the student.
Students may be dismissed in the following cases from high educational establishments:
a) in accordance with the will of their own;
b) in connection with transferring to other educational establishment ;
c) due to bad health ( on the basis of the information of medical commission);
d) poor progress in studies (debts in grading);
e) the violation in the discipline and internal regulations of the high educational establishment;
f) missing classes during a semester more than 74 hours without valid reasons;
g) non-implementation of payment on time (payment for students on the contract);
h) in connection with the student who was sentenced by a court;
i) because of the death.
The dismissal of students is done by the initiative of the administration of higher educational institution, must be taken into consideration the prior written consent of trade unions (for students who are members of trade unions). As well as in accordance the paragraph 14 “d” of this Charter dismissal of students may be agreed with the youth movement “Kamolot”.
Disciplinary punished student may protest in accordance with the procedure established by law on the legality and fairness of the sanctions.
Information on disciplinary action of a student will be kept in a student’s personal record.
The disciplinary punishments are executed not taking into consideration the time of the student’s illness or vacation – a month after detection of movement and action – not later than six months after they were committed. Students during the academic holidays or illness related to pregnancy and childbirth during the holidays cannot be dismissed from the ranks of students.
Sick students (or their parents) must inform the higher education institution by the application and related medical information not later than a week.
15. The workplace offers benefits (additional vacation preserving or not preserving salary, travel expenses to go to educational institution, etc.) provided by the relevant provisions of the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan to students who successfully study at Andijan Machine building institute on a part-time or on a full-time basis.
16. Individuals who study at the educational development and retraining center of Andijan Machine building institute are trainees. The rights and obligations of trainees of are determined in accordance with established rules and procedures for students of Andijan Machine building institute.
Personnel training and re-training mode, training conditions and the rights of trainees are defined by the relevant normative-legal acts in accordance with the law.
c) The intern-researchers, senior researchers, independent researchers:
17. Intern researchers, senior researchers, independent researchers at Andijan Machine building institute are individuals who conduct research in certain areas and prepare a thesis to get an appropriate degree.
Specialist with a master’s degree or higher education, studying at the institute as a trainee researcher and conducting scientific research for Ph.D. scientific degree is a trainee researcher.
Individuals with Ph.D. who have been accepted to the institute as senior researchers to prepare a thesis for doctor’s degree are senior scientific researchers.
Person who is attached to the institute (chair) and prepares a thesis for Ph.D. or doctor’s degree is an independent researcher.
18. Individuals with a professional degree or Master’s degree in higher education who demonstrate the scientific research ability are accepted to Andijan Machine building institute as intern-researchers for a period of three years.
Intern researchers study at the institute on a full-time basis.
Competent scientific and scientific educational staff with Ph.D. who achieved remarkable scientific success that can be the basis of their doctoral thesis and are capable of carrying out fundamental research at the highest level and solving the most important scientific problems of socio-economic importance are accepted to Andijan Machine building institute as senior researchers.
Study period of senior scientific researcher at the Institute is two up to three years.
Training of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff can be carried out in the form of independent research apart from trainee researcher institute or senior scientific worker institute.
Individuals who obtained higher education before the introduction of academic degrees on MA degree, conduct independent research on Ph.D. thesis and have the appropriate knowledge in the field of science and technology, as well as at least one year of experience in the specialty chosen can participate in independent research for Ph.D.
PhDs who conduct independent research on doctoral thesis, have achieved significant results in scientific research on topical problems and theoretical issues of science and technology and have a deep knowledge relevant in the field of science and technology can aspire to the position of independent researchers for the doctor’s degree.
Admission of probationers – researchers, and senior scientific researchers to institutes, as well as attachment of independent researchers to institution of higher education and the procedure for benefits to intern researchers and senior researchers for working on research thesis, the determination of their rights and obligations, implementation of the measures stipulated by the Monitoring plan 07-1-830 adopted on November 5, 2010 by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, improvement of the system of training of highly skilled scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel at higher institutions and scientific research institutions under the ministry of higher education, increasing the quality of postgraduate education and expansion of operations on involvement of the talented young people in scientific research work will be carried out in accordance with the order 426 “About measures for further improvement of the system of training of highly skilled scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel at higher institutions and scientific research institutions under the ministry” issued by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on November 6, 2010, in order to create the conditions necessary for fulfillment of their creative and intellectual potential.
d) Professors and teaching staff, educational support and administrative – economic employees (staff) higher educational institution
19. There are positions of professors and teaching staff, research officer, engineers, technicians, as well as administrative, industrial workers, educational support employees and other service positions at Andijan Machine building institute.
Head of the chair, professors, associate professors and teachers are professors and teaching staff.
20. Taking the positions of professor – teaching staff is carried out on a competitive basis according to the labor contract according to Charter approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
By decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 9, 1992 F-137 vice rector of the higher education institution is appointed on rector’s recommendation by the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall be appointed in consultation with the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Dean of the faculty is appointed by the rector in agreement with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
21. Professors, academic staff and research officers have the following rights:
– To elect and be elected to the Academic Council of the faculty and institutions of higher education and in the prescribed manner;
– To participate in the discussion of matters concerning the activities of the institution of higher education;
– To use information and resource center, services of educational and scientific divisions, as well as social, medical and other services of the institution of higher education in accordance with the labor contract;
– To choose means and methods of teaching, conduct scientific research, providing high-quality learning and research process;
– To refer to orders and decrees of administration of higher educational institutions following the procedure established by law;
– To participate in competitions and take positions in the manner prescribed by law;
– To work at other department, faculty and other organizations besides their department and faculty on the basis of off-hour job (in coordination with the main place of work);
– To familiarize themselves with the scientific and educational literature of foreign colleagues in this area and exchange views with them;
– To prepare textbooks and manuals of high quality on their subject;
– To improve theoretical knowledge, practical experience, the method of carrying out scientific research, and pedagogical skills;
– To guide students’ research work;
– To participate in grants, research projects and economic agreements;
– To use other rights established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the sphere of education.
22. Obligations of the academic staff and research officers of Andijan Machine building institute are the following:
– To strictly observe rules of legislation on education, labor and technological discipline, the Charter of the institution and the rules of the internal labor regulations; carry out their duties in good faith and not damage teacher reputation;
– To treat institution staff, students and other individuals politely;
– To carry out the legal orders of the employer; accomplish educational, scientific and educational work qualitatively in a timely manner on the basis of a personal work plan approved each year, in particular:
a) to accomplish the volume of teaching load, educational, scientific, educational and organizational work on the basis of the approved work plan and take part in spiritual educational work;
b) to prepare textbooks, manuals and write educational literature, scientific articles, monographs;
c) to carry out educational activities, participate in spiritual and educational activities, including students directly involved in the events after class hours;
d) to participate in scientific subjects approved by the Academic Council;
e) to improve their experience and skills on a regular basis;
– to follow rules of labor protection, technical safety and industrial sanitation;
– to preserve property of institution and use it rationally;
– to cover the material damage directly caused to the real employer;
– to participate in the social work of institution;
– to ensure the effectiveness of the pedagogic and scientific process;
– to form high professional skills, work skills in the area of training (specialty) chosen by students in the conditions of modern civilization and democracy;
– to increase knowledge of foreign languages ??and information technology literacy;
– to form students’ independent thinking, initiative, creative skills;
– to participate in teacher-student system and carry out scientific, spiritual, educational activities with the students attached to themselves;
– to be role models with their ethics, culture, spiritual level;
– to follow culture rules ?n dress?ng;
– to be aware of the reforms carried out in the country and the news that is happening in the world;
– to take an active part in cultural, spiritual and educational activities organized by the institute, faculty and department ;
– to enrich their subject program with the achievements of science and technology on a regular basis;
– to conduct high-level classes;
– To find new sources of relevant fields of subject and introduce students with them;
– Prior to the beginning of each academic year to develop the academic curriculum, schedule and rating control schedule and approve them at the department meeting;
– to conduct rating controls in a timely manner;
– to assess students’ knowledge objectively;
– to apply new education technologies in teaching process;
– to improve scientific potential and pedagogical skills;
– to manage students’ scientific research;
– to take an active part in the ongoing reforms in the system of higher education;
23. Foreign academic trips of professors and teaching staff is carried out on the basis of the interim guidelines of «About procedure of foreign travel from the higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan» approved by Order No. 81 of the ministry on April 13, 2005.
24. The administration of Andijan Machine building institute provides a guarantee for the academic professional development to its academic staff once every three years.
25. The rights and obligations of engineers, technicians, as well as administrative, industrial workers, educational support employees and other service workers of Andijan Machine building institute are determined by the internal rules of procedures and job descriptions.
IV. Educational and scientific-methodical work
26 Andijan Machine building institute implements the basic education programs of higher education and postgraduate education and additional training (Training and Development) programs in the following directions and specialties:
1. Automobile and Tractor building.
2. Machine building technology and automation of machine building production.
3. Electrotechnics, electromechanics and electrotechnologies (industry).
4. Material study and new material technology.
5.On land transport systems and their use (motor transport).
6. Management and automation of technological processes and production (industrial).
7. Maintenance and repairs of transport vehicles.
8. Technological machinery and equipment.
9. Textile industry technology.
10. Light industrial products technology.
11. Primary processing technology of natural fibers.
12. Economics (branch).
13. Professional (Vocational) Education (in the fields).
14. Business Management.
16. Accounting and auditing.
27. Andijan Machine building institute carries out basic education programs in two stages: undergraduate and graduate programs.
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s ) course is a higher education course that gives fundamental and practical knowledge in the direction of education, duration of not less than 4 years of higher education.
Graduates of the bachelor’s degree program will be awarded a bachelor’s degree in the direction and a diploma of the state sample based on the results of the state certification.
Graduate (Master’s ) course is a higher education course that gives fundamental and practical knowledge in the certain specialty of the direction of education on the basis of undergraduate study duration of not less than 2 years of higher education.
Graduates of the master’s degree program based on the results of the state certification in certain specialties will be awarded a master’s degree and a diploma of the state sample.
Owners of Bachelor’s and master’s diploma of the state sample will have the right to engage in professional activities and to continue their studies in the next stages of the educational institutions in accordance with the selected directions and specialties.
28. Education process at Andijan Machine building institute is regulated based on the academic plans and curriculum developed and approved in accordance with the procedure established by the educational institution and sciences programs, as well as annual calendar training schedule and class schedule approved by the rector of the institution of higher education (vice-rector for academic affairs).
The necessary conditions for the basic professional education of students of higher educational institution should be created through navigation of the learning process, i.e. through the choice of methods and means of learning styles.
Unity of education and training is provided for by state educational standards. Department of economic, social and humanitarian sciences of higher education institutions, cultural, educational and sports institutions, students and other community organizations are led and to coordinated by the vice rector of spiritual and moral education.
29. Andijan Engineering Institute identified the following main types of training: lectures, consultations, seminars, practical training, laboratory work, control work, colloquium, independent work, practice, course project (course work) and final qualifying works.
A pair of 40 minutes (80 minutes without a break) is determined for all kinds of auditorium classes. The break between training sessions is at least 10 minutes.
Education is carried out in Uzbek and Russian languages ??.
30. Training at Andijan Machien building institute is conducted on a part time and full time basis.
Within the framework of the basic vocational training program of higher education the state education standard which has been developed for all forms of education in the established order and registered in «Uzstandart» agency is used.
31. The academic year at Andijan Machine building institute is divided into two semesters and in each of them studets’ learning is carried out in the form of rating control.
Students’ enrollment in the next year’s course is of students enrolled in the course are carried out in accordance with the recommendation of dean of the faculty by the rector’s order. Students’ enrollment in the course can not be conditional.
The progress in educational programs in higher education is regulated in accordance with the «The Regulations on rating system of monitoring and evaluation of higher education institution students» approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and passed the state registration by the Ministry of Justice; it is completed with the final certification of graduates in accordance with the » Regulations on final state certification of graduates of higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
32. At Andijan Machine building institute the scientific-methodical work aimed at improving the quality of training is carried out through application of advanced educational and information technologies and means of education individualization and self-education, module system and distance education.
33. At Andijan Machine building institute within the framework of postgraduate training in accordance with “The list of specialties of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel» approved by the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan by the the consent of the relevant ministries (agencies) work on attachment of independent researchers to institution of higher education is carried out in order to train scientific-pedagogical staff by means of the institutes of intern researchers and senior scientific researchers, as well as prepare and defend thesises for Ph.D. degree or doctor’s degreee thesis and assign a higher education institution for the protection of researchers carried out.
34. Andijan Machine building institute in accordance with the Resolution No. 25 «On further improvement of the system of professional development and retraining of teachers » of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 25, 2006 implements additional vocational training programs for the staff in the professional development and training center.
Paid one month short-term vocational courses will be organized on finance, economics, and management and marketing specialities.
According to the results of the study in the professional development and training center the state sample certificate (diploma) approved in the established order will be awarded.
35. Andijan Machine building institute is engaged in scientific research and creative work according to thematic plans of the Scientific Council of the Institute attracting a wide range of students, trainee researchers and senior scientific researchers and ensuring their work quality and labor safety.
Scientific research is funded by the following:
– In important areas of science, technology and culture
the state budget funds allocated for the implementation of fundamental, applied and innovative research;
– on the contract basis the funds of branch ministries, departments, enterprises, associations and others, including the funds of foreign organizations.
V. The structure of higher education institutions
36. Andijan Machine building institute includes:
1. Machine building
2. Automatics and electrotechnology
1. Electrotechnics, electromechanics and electrotechnologies
2. Automation of machine production
3. On land Transport Systems
4. Technical Sciences
7. Physical Culture and Sports
9. Accounting and Auditing
10. Higher Mathematics
11. The textile industry technology
12. Machine building technology
13. Machinery equipment maintenance and their exploitation
14. Production management, logistics and marketing
15. Social Sciences
c) Departments and centers at the institute
1. Training Department
2. Information Technology Center
3. The department of Culture and Education and working with talented youth
4. Information Resource Center
5. Research Department
6. Plan and Finance Department
8. The Department of educational technical equipment
9. The technical and economic department
10. The Department of labor protection and civil defence
11. Department of working with the academic lyceums and professional colleges
12. Monitoring and internal control department
13. Marketing Department
14. Section 1 and 2
16. Personnel Department
17. Office and archiving.
d) Under Andijan Machine building institute academic lyceums opened:
1) Buston Academic lyceum was founded on the basis of resolution No. 77 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 24 February 1998. The lyceum provides education in 4 directions: the exact sciences, the social sciences and humanities, foreign philology, natural sciences.
2) Academic lyceum No. 2 was founded on the basis of resolution No. 473 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated dated October 29, 2003. The lyceum provides education in 4 directions: the exact sciences (mathematics), the social sciences and humanities, foreign philology, natural sciences.
Both academic schools are financially independent. The institute provides academic educational, methodical, scientific support to academic lyceums.
VI. Management of Institution of higher education
37. Management of Andijan Machine building institute is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the present Charter on the basis of the principle of combining the public management by means of individual leadership, the Scientific Council and the Board of Trustees of higher education institution.
38. The direct management of Andijan Machine building institute is carried out by the rector to be appointed on the basis of the procedures described in Resolution No 137 of March 9, 1992.
Rector of the Institute is fully responsible for the internal rules of the higher education institution, as well as the Regulations on the Charter obligations.
The rector of the higher educational institution in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan acts on behalf of all departments, agencies, enterprises participate as a representative, is responsible for property of the higher education institution, concludes contracts, powers of attorney, to open accounts in banks, gives orders on the use of financial funds by the established order.
Rector in the framework of his mission of the higher education institution:
– provides the necessary orders and instructions to all staff, students of the higher education institutions and others.
– in coordination with subordinate ministries (agencies) appoints and dismisses the deans of faculties , the chief accountant;
– recommends candidates for the post of vice-rectors and deans, determines the specific duties and responsibilities of vice rectors and the deans;
– employs and dismisses the education staff and employees, as well as the scientific-pedagogical personnel, by the labor law and the procedure established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– determines and approves regulations of the scientific research works, experimental and other functions and divisions of the organization of higher education institution;
– establishes monthly allowance to salaries of the staff of higher education institutions;
– approves the internal rules of procedure in agreement with trade union and other competent authority Committee of higher education institution;
– cancels the orders in violation in the current legislation or the normative-legal acts of the Ministry of higher education institution;
– confirms the unity of the staff and determines the position wages, the funds allocated in accordance with the standard units of the state, within the framework of the tariff scale determines the number and salaries of professors and teachers and employees of higher education institutions;
– confirms the decision to open or close the faculties and the departments ,based on the recommendation of the Scientific Council of the faculty in accordance with the relevant normative-legal acts in the established order.
By the «Regulations on the department of higher education institutions» in accordance with the requirements of higher education institutions departments are organized or terminated according to the recommendation of the Scientific Council of the higher education institutions.
The rector of the higher education institution is not allowed to take off-hour job at other outside as the head (except for the scientific and methodological guidance). Rector can not carry out his duties on off-hour job.
39. By the»Regulations on Higher Education» in Andijan machine building institute the Scientific Council is organized to look through the main topics of the activity of higher education institutions.
Chairman of the Scientific Council is the rector, members are vice rectors, deans of faculties and heads of departments as well as the training specialists, students and staff of higher education institutions, trade union representatives of the Board. Other members of the Scientific Council shall be elected by secret ballot at general meeting (conference) . Number of professors and teachers to be elected to the Scientific council is determined by the order of the rector.
The mission of the Scientific Council, the procedure for electing its members, , is determined by «Regulations on the Scientific Council of the higher education institutions» approved by the authorized state body for education management.
40. The Board of Trustees of the Andijan machine building institute is a public body and , and it consists of controlling ministries, local authorities, the business community, civil society organizations, foundations and guardians, representatives of other educational establishments.
The Board of Trustees powers and procedure of the formation ,activities are determined by the «Regulations on the Board of Trustees».
41 Trade unions and other public organizations function at Andijan machine building institute. Trade unions and their elected bodies of higher education institutions carry out the protection of the interests of the students and staff of education and science. The rights of the students and staff, and obligations of the administration of higher education institution are determined on the labor contract.
In accordance with the regulations in force in the Andijan machine building institute, scientific and voluntary societies, scientific-methodical, scientific-technical councils and committees, the Council of young scientists and others can be created.
The activities of the Administration and Scientific Council consider the recommendations of the higher education institutions, public organizations and take them into account t in their work.
42.The faculties are managed by the dean at Andijan machine building institute.
The activities of the dean of the faculty are carried by “Regulations on the faculty of higher education institutions “. The scientific council of the faculty can be established.
The structure, power and the formation of the scientific council is determined by «Regulation on the of the Scientific Council of the Faculty of Higher Education establishment »
The activities of the department is headed by the chairman elected by the Scientific Council of the institution of higher education establishment on a competitive basis in accordance with the regulations approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
.The order of the activities of the department and the chairman are determined by «Regulations on the department of higher education institutions»
. VII. Financial and material-technical base of economic activity
43 Andijan machine building institute, in order to carry out activities under the present Charter with the operational management of the state (the founder) has got buildings, facilities, property complexes, according to the higher education institutions passport of the equipment, as well as, which is necessary for the consumption, the social, cultural and other purposes.
Andijan machine building institute is included as denationalization and privatization objects only by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Plots of land allocated to Andijan machine building Institute are attached to higher education establishment for permanent free access.
44. Andijan machine building institute has rights to property ownership and may get gifts from physical and legal entities, a gift or money, property and other property objects, intellectual and creative products that are result of the activities of the institution as well as revenues and income gained through its activities, property objects which can be purchased at the expense of revenues and income.
45 Andijan machine building institute has the right to lease and to rent. By the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and «Regulations on the procedure for the lease of state property,» approved by the Cabinet of Ministers ,according to the higher education institution itself rents buildings structures and parts thereof, in the form of state-owned vehicles and equipment and the others attached to itself which do not contradict the legislation to be the lease, without the right to dispose the property with the consent of the scientific council according to set prices for rent.
The proceeds of the lease are used for the development of the educational process and ensure that.
46. ??Andijan machine building institute financially provides education by state grants of the Institute for the training of specialists based on the standards set by the state budget funds allocated through the training and skills of the employees, as well as extra-budgetary funds, including the procedure established for the training of students and by and trainees payment of funds carried out on the basis of an agreement.
47. The Andijan machine building institute may carry out education and other services in order to earn money not damaging the main activities of the higher education institutions. Business activities must be engaged in accordance with its statutory functions.
High education Institutions has the right to dispose their remaining income after taxes and other mandatory payments stipulated by law, to participate in the authorized fund of agricultural companies and firms with its property, determine prices for paid educational services, consultations and other services.
Paid educational services of higher education institutions cannot be carried out in the framework of educational activities at the expense of budgetary funds allocated to education, and it cannot be replaced by them.
Institutions of higher education decides independently issues on the conclusion of contracts which are not contrary to the charter, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the establishment of conditions and other obligations.
48. The salaries of the Andijan machine building Institute are determined in accordance with «the Regulations on higher education institutions to pay workers» the single tariff scale during concluding the labor agreement on the position wages. Higher education institutions employee salaries (rates) are paid , when they perform their functional tasks and do work provided on the contract. Higher education institution within the framework of the salary fund determines the amount of additional salaries, allowances and other economic stimulus measures in the manner established by law.
Established salaries can only be revised in order to improve it according to the results of the certification.
49. Andijan machine building institute provides the necessary separate rooms and organizes cleaning them for community organizations to